Sleep : 6
Walking distance to Assos beach: 150 meters
Myrthos beach: 15 min drive
Bathrooms : 2
Distance to restaurants: 100 meters
Distance to shops: 100 meters
Just a few minutes’ walk from the sea, The Architect’s House in Assos was built in 1920 and was completely renovated in 2020, but its architecture has been keept, is an attractive lemon-yellow traditional house which is made for casual strolls down to the quayside. The Architect’s House has three bedrooms in total, and two bathrooms – a perfect fit for families. What’s more, it’s got lots of character.
Assos has a little polished-pebble beach that’s around a five-minute wander away. Alternatively, take the 15-minute drive to Myrtos Beach, which is considered the best in Kefalonia.
On the ground floor of The Architect’s House is a homely, open-plan living and dining area with a kitchenette and farmhouse-style dining table. The lovely harbour of Assos is just a few minutes’ walk away. Here, you can make like Byron and people-watch from a waterfront cafe, or enjoy a traditional dish in one of the local tavernas.
- Air Conditioning
- Washing machine
- 2 double beds
- 2 twin beds
- Full kitchen
- Nespresso coffee machine
- Dining table
- Outdoor living area
- Walking distance to Assos beach
- Cost of utilities (water, gas and electricity).
- Maid service: The standard maid service provided will include a pre-occupancy clean and preparation of the apartment together with a mid-week clean.
- Wi-Fi internet.
- Full air-conditioning.
- Additional maid service available on request.
- A pre-arrival grocery shopping service is available on advance request. ( Please enquire about details and prices)
- Massage service at your property ( Please enquire about details and prices)