Sleep : 6
Distance to beach: 1.5 km.
Bathrooms : 3
Distance to restaurants: 1.5 km.
Distance to shops: 1.5 km.
Villa Pelagos certainly knows how to make an impact – the pretty blue-shuttered property is tucked into hills thick with olive and cypress trees and overlooks the sapphire sea. You won’t be short of sea views inside the villa, particularly from the upper bedrooms. Both spacious and whitewashed, they’re spruced up with bold rugs and come with a private balcony.
For the best vantage point in the villa, head to the attractive pool out front, which comes framed by a terracotta terrace and a handful of comfy loungers. Villa Pelagos is a ten-minute drive away from the secretive pebbled bays that characterise this rugged patch of Kefalonia.
Handy gadgets kit out the kitchen, including a dishwasher, fridge-freezer, Nespresso coffee machine and microwave. There aren’t any restaurants or bars to disturb the peace in this neck of the woods, but Fiskardo and its host of tavernas is just a 15-minute drive down the coast.
- Outdoor Private Pool
- Free Air Conditioning
- Off Road Parking
- Free WIFI
- Washing machine
- Hair dryer
9m x 4m
1.2m – 1.7m
- This villa has a minimum stay of 7 nights. Check-in time is 4PM. Check out time is 10AM.
- Cost of utilities (water, gas and electricity).
- Maid service: The standard maid service provided will include a pre-occupancy clean and preparation of the villa together with a mid-week clean. If you are staying for two weeks you will have a linen and towels change approximately midway through your first week, at the end of your first week and then midway through your second week.
- Wi-Fi internet.
- Full air-conditioning.
- Private swimming pool
- Additional maid service available on request.
- A pre-arrival grocery shopping service is available on advance request. ( Please enquire about details and prices)
- Complimentary Cot and High Chair
- Massage service at the villa ( Please enquire about details and prices)